Great way to spend time in Tallinn old town during rainy days or cold winter!
Our Kama Kama studio is opened all year around and ready to take you to a local food experience. In couple of hours you will taste some delicious and odd local food with a personal guide. We will offer you a full meal and cool stories about Estonia! Of course food is seasonal and during summer we have more fresh things in menu and during winter we have some hot dishes.
This tour is a great way to spend time during off-season and colder weather. If you come during summer its possible also to join to our bike tours or just rent a bike!
- –Soup: Estonia have many Russian and local traditional soups..
- –Snacks: potato waffles, local elk and wild boar meat, cheeses etc…
- –Dessert: we serve our traditional KAMA desserts
- –Local root beer (not alcohol)
- –Coffee and tea
- –Local tour guide: who also will have many tips for activities for later on..
PRICE 28 EUR / ALL INCLUDED!
Notes: Food tasting has to be pre-booked! Tastings only happen with minimum 2 or? 4 people!
Phone: (+372) 5111819